Acuña Regli, LLP, is committed to protecting your personal privacy. We provide this notice to explain the type of information we collect on our website and how that information is used.
- We use return email addresses you may provide to answer the email that we receive, and we may use such email addresses to send you other information.
- We may collect aggregate information in the form of IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. Web servers, the computers that "serve up" Web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you request a page from this website, our servers log your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. So, you will remain anonymous to us unless you specifically identify yourself.
- We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends among our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as our firm’s vendors, in aggregate anonymous form. This means that the information we share is statistical only and will not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law enforcement or when we believe such action is necessary to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our website users.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.